I don't want to be just your photographer,
I want to be your friend.
From the moment you book your session to the delevery of your images, I will be there every step of the way. Because I'm not just a photographer, I'm the veil putter-on'er, lipstick fixer upper, day of coordinator, boutonniere pinner, tear wiper, family wrangler, advice giver, listener, hugger, bouquet holder, crazy spontaneous dancer during family formals (hehe). But most importantly, I'M YOUR FRIEND! Because wouldn't it be weird to have some stranger following you around on your wedding day?
If this is something you are seeking, we'll probably be a great match.
- 8 hours of wedding photography with one photographer
- Post-processing, Digital Enhancement | 800-900 images
- Minor skin retouching
- Blog post to share with friends and family the week following your wedding
- 1 copy of high-resolution digital images and license to reproduce them for personal use.
*Weddings Outside of Lancaster,PA:
If your wedding is more than 2 hours away from the studio location, I require overnight lodging both the night before the wedding and the night of the wedding.
- A second photographer provides much more coverage, which results in a stronger final edit of your wedding photos. Since your wedding only happens once, it is important to have different events of of the day photographed from multiple viewpoints.
Rehearsal Dinner Coverage
$150.00 per hour
- For a minimum of one hour I will shoot your rehearsal dinner in the same unobtrusive way that I shoot your reception. I use a long lens to get beautiful candid moments and portraits from a distance to capture the celebration as it unfolds.
- One Photographer
- 50-60 edited photographs
- DVD of high resolution images to print at your leisure
- 2 outfit changes
Fine Art Senior Portraits
- Professional Hair / Makeup
- One hour of on-location photography
- One outfit
- Retouching / Minor skin airbrush / Digital Enhancement
- Disk of high resolution images to print at your leisure
- Sneak Peak Blogpost posted next-day
Family Portrait Session
(up to an immidate family of five. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Half hour of coverage, on location (photographer chooses location)
- 25 edited images burned to a disk
- Next-Day blog post peak
NEW! Professional Makeup by Kate Lucas
Professional makeup makes all the difference in photographs. It enhances your features, brightens your eyes, and adds an extra pop of glamour (whether it be a smokey eye or a more natural nude look).
- $75.00.......... Airbrush
- $60.00.......... Traditional
For more information on hair/makeup packages E-Mail Kate Lucas at